1) 12V/ 24 V system voltages are automatically recognized.
2) Charging program options for sealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
3) An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery's service life (with the exception of GEL and lithium batteries).
4) With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted (with the exception of lithium batteries).
5) A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of street lights and monitoring devices.
6) The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
7) By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
8) A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available ,thus requiring no repeated setting.
9) The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with 2 keys.
10)The user-friendly design of browser and animation interfaces ensures convenient and intuitive operations.
11) (An optional communication function) provides a RJ12 data port (output of TTL /MAX232 /bluetooth signals), with the data adopting the standard
Modbus protocol, and can be used together with our upper computer monitoring software.
12) Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
13) TVS lighting protection is adopted.
Rated current 30A
System voltage Automatic recognition of 12V/24V
No-load loss < 13mA/12V；< 15mA/24V
Max. Solar energy input voltage <55
Max. voltage at the battery end <34V
Max. voltage at the battery end Flooded FLD
Overvoltage protection 16．0V
Equalizing charging voltage 14.8
Boost charging voltage 14.6
Floating charging voltage 13.8
Charging recovery voltage 13.2V
Over-discharge recovery voltage 12.5V（settable with the keys）
Over-discharge voltage 11.0V（settable with the keys）
Equalizing charging interval 30days
Equalizing charging time 1H
Boost charging time 2H -
Temperature compensation -3.0mV/℃/2V
Light controlvoltage Light control on 5V, light control off 4 V (light control on minus 1 V)
Light control judgment time 10 minutes
USB function Yes
Operating temperature -25℃to+55℃；
IP protection degree IP30
Net weight 390g
Protection functions: attery reverse connection protection, solar panel reverse connection protection, reverse charging protection at night
Charging overload protection,overcurrent protection, short circuit protection