VE.Bus RS-485 communication port - extensive, new possibilities
All Phoenix inverters out of the 12V/24V/48V-3000-5000 series are equipped with a RS-485 data port. Via the optional VE Interface MK2-USB you can connect the inverter to a PC or notebook.
This allows many new possibilities in terms of configuration and monitoring.
Following some of the most important new features:
- individual adjustment of parameters such as output voltage, frequency, upper and lower voltage limit and much more...
- can be integrated in a computer-aided monitoring and control system
- all Phoenix inverters can also be used with VENet - Victron's innovative monitoring network - or any other computer-aided control and monitoring system
- easy programing of the integrated relay. The relay can be used to produce signals for special events or to start a generator, for example
- parallel or three-phase operation with other Phoenix inverters
The main focus during the development of the new Phonex series was to create an inverter with a clean sine output and high efficiency. Thanks to latest hybrid-HF technology Victron was able to create a high-quality product with small dimensions and low weight which provides any needed performance easily.
Additionally SinusMax technology, new within this series, allows very high peak-currents of 6000W.
- 2400W constant output, suitable for all common 48V batteries
- pure sine wave (50Hz)
- higher peak-currents thanks to Victron's Sinus-Max technology
- converts 48V DC into 230V AC (pure sine wave)
- advanced hybrid-HF technology - more performance and less vulnerable to faults compared to common high-frequency technology
- very low consumption, high efficiency
- integrated energy-saving mode
- bipolar alarm contact that can be used as output for an on/off-remote control
The most important characteristic about this technology is a very high starting current capacity which is not possible with common HF-technology.
Phoenix inverters can easily handle high starting currents of, for example, refrigerating compressors, tools and others.
Nearly unlimited performance through parallel and three-phase operation:
Up to six inverters can be connected parallely to increase performance. Also three-phase operation is possible.
Load switch to other AC-current sources:
Automatic load switch: For smaller performance demands we recommend the Filax auto-switch. With its help computers and other sensitive electronic devices can be supplied free of interruptions as the switching times are very short (<20ms).
|Manufacturer's Unit Number
||48V DC zu 230V AC Spannungswandler . Der Wechselrichter hat eine reine Sinuswelle und wird in der Regel direkt an der Batterie angeschlossen. Dieser Stromumwandler, bzw. Inverter arbeitet mit einem sehr hohen Wirkungsgrad und niedrigen Eigenverbrauch.
|Input Voltage (V DC)
||38 - 66V
|Rated Output Voltage
||230V AC / Wechselstrom
||50Hz / +-0,1Hz oder 50Hz / +-0,1Hz (regulierbar)
|quality of power
||-40°C bis 65°C
||max. 95 % RF (nicht kondensierend)
||48V DC / 230V AC
||36,2 x 25,8 x 21,8 cm