Introduction and usage
This document is the manual for the EM24 three phase max 65 A per phase Energy Meter. As shown in the picture above.
The Energy Meter can be used as a:
- Grid meter, and used as control input for an ESS System.
- Measure the output of a PV Inverter
- Measure the output of a AC Genset
For all above usages, the meter is connected to the GX device. For a full overview of all available & GX-compatible Energy Meters, read the Energy Meters Start page and Energy Meter Product page.
This chapter concerns the EM24 models using an RS485 data connection.
For wiring RS485, there are two options:
- Direct connection, either using the RS485 to USB interface with 1.8m cable length, or the 5.0m cable.
- Wireless connection via Zigbee