EnerSys outstanding EON Technology further extends the technical leadership of PowerSafe SBS batteries: not only do PowerSafe SBS EON Technology cells and monoblocs retain the benefits typically associated with EnerSys' Thin Plate Pure Lead Technology (long life, high energy density, superior shelf life, etc.), they also deliver exceptional cyclic performance in both float and fast charge applications, even in the hottest and harshest operating environments.
Where conventional VRLA AGM batteries struggle to cope with harsh conditions and frequent power outages, EON Technology makes PowerSafe SBS 2V and 12V batteries the perfect solution for the challenging operating conditions of today's telecommunication networks. The specification of PowerSafe SBS EON Technology also makes SBS EON products suitable for large-scale UPS and off-grid energy storage applications.
• Positive plates - pure lead grids manufactured using a unique process
• Negative plates - provide perfect balance with the positive plates to ensure optimum recombination efficiency
• Separators - superior quality microporous glass mat separators with high absorption and stability
• Containers and lids - UL94 V-0 rated flame retardant ABS material, highly resistant to shock and vibration
• Electrolyte - high grade dilute sulphuric acid absorbed into separator material
• Terminal design - proven, high integrity leak resistant terminal seal design
• Self-regulating pressure relief valves - prevent ingress of atmospheric oxygen
• Flame arrestors - built into each bloc/cell for increased operational safety