Main Features for GE Series
● Pure sine wave inverter/charger design ensuring compatibility with all loads.
● Low-frequency feature compatible with wide range of high energy loads.
● Available in DC priority* or AC priority mode (default). *24V and above only
● LCD panel displays important system info and supports remote monitoring.
● Available from 800W to 11KW output at 12/24/48V.
● 3 in 1: Inverter + UPS + Battery Charger functionality.
● DC start and automatic self-diagnostic sequence.
● <3% Total Harmonic Distortion (THD).
● Support batteries up to 600Ah.
● System designed to operate under harsh environment.
● 3 LED lights provides easy reading on system status.
● Inherent full-feature safety protections.
● Suitable for rack or wall mounting.
Continuous/Surge Output 8/16KW
Input Voltage Range 120~270VAC (nominal 230V only)
Output Voltage 220/230/240VAC only
Output Waveform Pure Sine Wave
Output Frequency 50Hz or 60Hz (auto sensing 45Hz~70Hz)
Output Regulation < 3% RMS for battery voltage range
Efficiency > 80%
Input VDC / Range 48V: 40~58.5V
Transfer Time < 8ms
Recharging Current >85A
Batt. Reverse Polarity By Fuse
Overload (UPS/Batt. Mode) > 110%: Pre-Alarm, Amber LED Blinking / >110~150% for 30 sec, > 150% for 200ms Shutdown
Over Temperature > 60°C Pre-Alarm
Low Battery <42.5V Pre-Alarm <40V Shutdown
Short Circuit Circuit (UPS Mode) / Electronic Circuit (Battery Mode)
LED Indicator Green: Power, Amber: Warning, Red: Fault
LCD Display UPS Status, Input / Output Voltage Frequency, Load, Battery Voltage, Battery Capacity, Temperature
ENVIRONMENTAL / MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Certification CE / EN62040-1-1, EN62040-2
Operating Temp. 0°C ~ +40°C
Operating Humidity 20~90%RH Non-Condensing
Net Weight 54Kg
Inverter Type: Solar
Inverter Category: Off-Grid
Inverter Power: over 5000W
Inverter Voltage: 48V
Inverter Wave: pure sinus wave