The FLEX Series module is a CIGS based flexible thin-film PV module that provides high power density for many types of roof applications. The panels are the highest efficiency, flexible, thin-film product on the market today.
FLEX-N modules are ideal for standing seam metal roofs, and they bond to the roof surface with a simple peel-and-stick adhesive. This adhesive approach eliminates the need for racking and reduces labor and logistics cost to provide a 20% lower BOS cost than traditional glass solar systems. The FLEX Series module is IEC 61646 & IEC 61730 and UL 1703 certified and is available in three lengths.
FLEX-N modules provide customers the following significant benefits:
- The low weight of the modules.
- No roof penetrations, eliminating the worry of leakage and damage to valuable contents within the building.
- An aesthetically pleasing solar solution, preserving the original look of the metal roof by blending into the space between the seams.
- Superior wind resistance and a seismic advantage over traditional rack-and-panel systems where their higher profile increases the likelihood of damage in a hurricane or earthquake.
- Shipping rolled instead of flat to enable a more efficient container size, saving money on freight.
- Dimensions: 1710 x 348mm
- Rated power: 80 Wp
- Maximum voltage (Vmp): 20.0 V
- Maximum current (Imp): 4.01 A
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 24.7 V
- Short-circuit current (Isc): 4.54 A